Page 5 of 48 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Cars owned

Lambo Aventador SV Roadster, Lambo Urus, Dimma 205GTi Turbo, Golf GTi Mk8, Merc GLE AMG Coupe

We've lost a load of posts, has Cem done a restore of the site on an old date (seems we were hacked again yesterday)

Simon Goes Sideways - we've lost him ??
    I used to think I was doing alright in life, then I came here...now Iím a pauper....still at least I donít have non carbon roof panels on my SV like some other scratters in here

Cars owned

n/a

please don't tell me that we've lost the "a class is the fastest car in the world, all ferraris and lamborghinis are shit thread " ???!!!

Cars owned

Fiesta ST

Hi I'm back in now........had to re-register as per Cem's instructions. Moz if you would be so kind to give me access again, cheers!!!

Cars owned

Lambo Aventador SV Roadster, Lambo Urus, Dimma 205GTi Turbo, Golf GTi Mk8, Merc GLE AMG Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by SimonGoesSideways View Post
    Hi I'm back in now........had to re-register as per Cem's instructions. Moz if you would be so kind to give me access again, cheers!!!
    Good man. Done. Welcome again
    I used to think I was doing alright in life, then I came here...now Iím a pauper....still at least I donít have non carbon roof panels on my SV like some other scratters in here

Cars owned

Fiesta ST

Cheers cheers !

Cars owned

Vauxhall Corsa

So you're all going to laugh at this..But yes, I am only 17 and yes I do own a Vauxhall Corsa...I loved reading some of the posts on here and watching the vids before it went private so I thought I would make an account. I know I have no Super Car but I will own an Aston Martin one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cars owned

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1996 View Post
    So you're all going to laugh at this..But yes, I am only 17 and yes I do own a Vauxhall Corsa...I loved reading some of the posts on here and watching the vids before it went private so I thought I would make an account. I know I have no Super Car but I will own an Aston Martin one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alex, we all started somewhere my friend. Everyone needs something to aspire too and work towards.

We aren't car snobs in here, but we do like Members to contribute (not much value to the forum in people who just lurk really). If you commit to getting involved then I'm sure we could consider letting you into the private areas?

Cars owned

Diablo

I'm back here
    Lamborghini Diablo

Cars owned

C63 AMG, 911T, GTO

Knock Knock
    I am so dam clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying!

Cars owned

Quote Originally Posted by SUMO View Post
    Knock Knock
    Access sorted

Lets see some pics of those sweet rides, we love pics in here