Page 49 of 49 First ... 39474849

Cars owned

Porsche 996 gt2

Quote Originally Posted by KnickeRS View Post
    How did you hear of us?
    Have you been referred to us by someone already in ?
    Hi, yes I was recommended by Ade (keep it lit) to join as he spoke highly of the forum and said it’s a great place for general banter and car related stuff ��

Cars owned

tesla 3

Quote Originally Posted by kolor rainge View Post
    Hi, how do I get allowed in? play poker with bitcoinThat is not exactly right. Bitcoin makes one wonder: "Can there exist a cash upheld simply by arithmetic and registering power, rather than a focal guarantor?" Government supported government issued money has for quite some time been the standard. In a fiat framework, units of money can be added or deducted at the impulse of the backer.
    I couldn't reach this site? Same problems here

Cars owned

Motorcar, Motorhome, Motorboat, Motorbike,

Hi, yes I was recommended by Ade (keep it lit) to join as he spoke highly of the forum and said it’s a great place for general banter and car related stuff ��
    Great. That's what I needed. You'll see the full site now.
    Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage

Cars owned

tesla 3

Hi, yes I was recommended by Ade. What is otc in crypto? To join as he spoke highly of the forum and said it’s a great place for general banter and car related stuff (https://manituherbs.com/en/become-a-...g-distributor/) ��
    Great. That's what I needed. You'll see the full site now.
    Man I like this show!
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 21st March 2022 at 11:45 AM.

Cars owned

tesla 3

Nexthash is Great. That's what I needed it shows how to be a cbd distributor. You'll see the full site now.
    How did you hear of us?
    Have you been referred to us by someone already in ?
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 14th July 2022 at 10:19 PM.

Cars owned

tesla 3

Quote Originally Posted by Moz View Post
    Folks, after much debate the forum/club has gone Private in the main.

Leaving just this area (a holding zone for new members to make a show and introduce themselves and beg for entry into the many Members areas) and the Classified/Wanted section open.

We are not elitist, we reach out to anyone with petrol in their veins, likes wearing lycra or have a drink problem.

BUT we like to talk openly and in confidence amongst ourselves - NOT the whole World Wide Web.

So, you need to either know us (quite a few of you out there) and be referred in (or just ask me!) or get to know us (make an effort) - we don't bite and are generally pretty swell dudes (bar Mycroft who will try and wind you up into a suicidal state).

Who of our esteemed chums have we neglected to allow VIP/Private access too ?

See you on the inside.......
    Hi there, I'm interested in joining the forum and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I'm a petrolhead, lycra-lover, and I'm always up for a drink - so I think I fit right in! I'd love to hear more about what the forum has to offer and how I can get involved. Thanks for the invitation - I'm excited to be here!

Cars owned

675LT, 765LT, 600LT, 991.2 gt3 touring, 992 turbo s, 964 3.6 turbo x88, 355 gts, Audi r8 v10 plus,

Default Knock knock?

Is this the secret door that JBakes told me to knock on?

Coolest guy on S9ís...cooler than Iceman off Top Gun
    Cars owned

Speciale,812C,996RS Dakar,Alfaholics,NSX,675LTS SCRS, Integrale,Elite,Elise, Exige,Caterham,Macan,Di

Quote Originally Posted by Niches View Post
    Is this the secret door that JBakes told me to knock on?
    It is indeed dear boy.
    Nick, Moz, Henry, can you please let Nick in. He has a rather tasty collection.
    Thanks

Cars owned

Aventador SV Roadster, 991.2 Turbo S, 991.2 GT3RS, Taycan CT 4S, Alfasud 1.5 Ti. Citroen AMI!

Quote Originally Posted by JBakes View Post
    It is indeed dear boy.
    Nick, Moz, Henry, can you please let Nick in. He has a rather tasty collection.
    Thanks
    All sorted, VIP access granted on your say so Jason.

Welcome Niches, maybe Jason will do you a nice intro/welcome thread in the Members area from here. Good to have you onboard, great car collection going on there.
    S9's Ice Driving God & Champion....sideways is where it's at, not on gay dry tarmac