Page 39 of 49 First ... 293738394041 ... Last
  1. #381
    qureshia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wilmslow
    Posts
    5,505
    Cars owned

    Mini JCW, VW UP, Touring (BMW 5 not 911)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoVlogz View Post
    Hi guys, I was referred by Keenan. Iím a petrol nutcase with a McLaren obsession. 570s currently but already eyeing-up the next step. Would love to join in having heard about the legendary IoM trips and the like! Iím @autovlogz on Instagram if it helps.
    this is a chappy, from the Facebook Mclaren forum.....appears to only have one head, and not be a bot, keen to join s9 (and IOM)

  2. #382

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Cars owned

    McLaren 570s Range Rover Autobiography ACS BMW 330ci

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qureshia View Post
    this is a chappy, from the Facebook Mclaren forum.....appears to only have one head, and not be a bot, keen to join s9 (and IOM)
    Ta! 👍🏻

  3. #383
    Moz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    15,803
    Cars owned

    Aventador SV Roadster, Lambo Urus, Taycan Cross Turismo 4S, Dimma 205GTi Turbo, 74 Dodge Challenger

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoVlogz View Post
    Hi guys, I was referred by Keenan. Iím a petrol nutcase with a McLaren obsession. 570s currently but already eyeing-up the next step. Would love to join in having heard about the legendary IoM trips and the like! Iím @autovlogz on Instagram if it helps.
    Hi Matt, welcome aboard, thanks for joining. Only one rule in here really.....you must join in and contribute to the threads. We aren't into Lurkers, they spook us
    I just followed you on Insta too, 'lambomoz'
    Lets see some car piccies, we love car piccies in here
    S9's Ice Driving God & Champion....sideways is where it's at, not on gay dry tarmac

  4. #384
    The Postman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,427
    Cars owned

    Austin 7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moz View Post
    Hi Matt, welcome aboard, thanks for joining. Only one rule in here really.....you must join in and contribute to the threads. We aren't into Lurkers, they spook us
    I just followed you on Insta too, 'lambomoz'
    Lets see some car piccies, we love car piccies in here
    Morning matey! You in the office yet or still at home in your PY Jammers😁

  5. #385
    Acej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7
    Cars owned

    MClaren 720S Bentley GTC Ranger Rover Autobiography V8

    Default

    Been a while and it appears I am out. Can I come in?

    Thanks

  6. #386
    jamieo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    16
    Cars owned

    McLaren 675LT

    Default

    Knock knock, can I come in? Referred by McLaren 675 owners...

  7. #387
    mhopton07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,138
    Cars owned

    570S GT4, 675LT, MSO HS, 458 Speciale, 812 SF, Defender V8, Bentley GT.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieo View Post
    Knock knock, can I come in? Referred by McLaren 675 owners...
    Can we let Jamie in please guys??

    Mark.

  8. #388
    Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    IOM
    Posts
    15,026
    Cars owned

    German Baby 👶

    Default

    Seems we have a back log of good guys to come in please.
    Porsche Only.
    Whereís my GTS Targa Please

  9. #389

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    12
    Cars owned

    Porsche 981 GT4

    Default

    Knock, knock. Can I come in please.
    Referred by Ravi(JulierPass) and Tanvir(LaSource).
    I’m another Porsche and track day nut, the most desirable kind of course.
    Will be seeing some of you in Zandvoort.
    Cheers Tyrone.

  10. #390
    keep it lit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    760
    Cars owned

    996 GT3RS, 997.2 GT3CS, GR-Yaris, Mk1 Golf GTI, Golf GTD, Sprinter 316 Race Camper.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TDT View Post
    Knock, knock. Can I come in please.
    Referred by Ravi(JulierPass) and Tanvir(LaSource).
    I’m another Porsche and track day nut, the most desirable kind of course.
    Will be seeing some of you in Zandvoort.
    Cheers Tyrone.
    Hi Ty, good to see you on here mate, see you at ZV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in