Cars owned

Merc C63S, Mini JCW Challenge, Roush Mustang, Lamborghini Superleggera, Dallara X-Bow, TVR, M3's, 19

Default For Sale - IOM Trip - 3 Night in Hotel and Rtn Ferry ticket x 1

For sale - 3 nights hotel and ferry crossing (Thurs am - Sunday) for the IOM tour - just need to switch the name and car reg and sort payment!

PM for details or call me on 07717 513675
    PT
    Carpe Diem!

Cars owned

996 CUP + VW Multivan and Trailer :-)

Shit, my 992 Touring delivery is delayed. If it would be here, i have done it!

GLWS

Cars owned

German Baby 👶

Quote Originally Posted by MAD AX View Post
    Shit, my 992 Touring delivery is delayed. If it would be here, i have done it!

GLWS
    You would love it here on my little island, maybe next year .

Guys we have the whole package here for sale , a guaranteed room and boat crossing, this is a gold dust moment…… if you were sitting on the fence NOW is the time to join us all.
    Paul ( PT ) has to look after his family as his wife must go to hospital for surgery, it would be really nice if he could sell this on, maybe someone who is room sharing may fancy a bit of space and have his own room ?

Good luck with selling Paul.
    Last edited by Henry; 13th May 2022 at 06:43 AM.
    Porsche Only.

Cars owned

Merc C63S, Mini JCW Challenge, Roush Mustang, Lamborghini Superleggera, Dallara X-Bow, TVR, M3's, 19

@henry - Thanks!
    Carpe Diem!

Cars owned

Mclaren 720s BMW i3

Hi Sorry to jump on this thread, but I’m trying to find out any information about the S9 meet on the Isle of Man. I am actually based on the Isle of Man and owner of a Mac 720s and wanted to know whether / how I could join and what was planned. Sorry to hijack forum, but I can’t see anywhere else to post about this! Really grateful if you could let me know who to contact!
    Many thanks in advance!
    Best wishes
    Guy.

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
    Cars owned

some

Quote Originally Posted by GuyT View Post
    Hi Sorry to jump on this thread, but I’m trying to find out any information about the S9 meet on the Isle of Man. I am actually based on the Isle of Man and owner of a Mac 720s and wanted to know whether / how I could join and what was planned. Sorry to hijack forum, but I can’t see anywhere else to post about this! Really grateful if you could let me know who to contact!
    Many thanks in advance!
    Best wishes
    Guy.
    Hello mate...just rock up at the hotel on Thursday afternoon as the boat gets in and make yourself known to a few people!!

It's as easy as that!!

Hope to meet you later in the week!

Cars owned

German Baby 👶

Quote Originally Posted by redfive View Post
    Hello mate...just rock up at the hotel on Thursday afternoon as the boat gets in and make yourself known to a few people!!

It's as easy as that!!

Hope to meet you later in the week!
    I’ve invited Guy and his mate to meet at the hotel on the Friday afternoon before the SuperCar Show in the Park.
    It will be nice to meet them and chat cars.
    Porsche Only.

Cars owned

911, tvr

Hi Henry, can I drop in with my new car too, followed you advice from before covid!!