Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Cars owned

600LT, GR Yaris, Exige 430 Cup, Model 3P, V8 Skyline, C1 racers, Clio 182

They're stunning.

I know exactly what you mean about the new 4Ts. I sold the 500s and a few years later wanted another. The 500s were long gone by then so I bought the next best thing, a CRF450R. First rode it and bang, straight into the limiter. Just like a diesel. No real greater bottom end than a 500 but what felt like half the rev range.

I did a few enduros on that. A 450 4 stroke kick only motocross bike with sod all flywheel. Not fun on the slow technical stuff, especially when it threw the teddies out at crawing through the knarley stuff and stopped dead. Kicking it back to life 2.5 hours into a 3 hour enduro was not fun!

Stick to 300 2 strokes these days. Best of all worlds.

Cars owned

Just my cars

FYI Just a wee update, these flyers are going around now.

Name:  IMG_8132.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  821.4 KB
    Max Veloce

It is said that you never really get over deep emotional loss, but, over time your life begins to grow around it.

Cars owned

Just my cars

The show was good, spent a few hours there yesterday, had to do a flow-test before entering, not super busy but that worked well as we could see the attractions without long ques.

Met up with various peeps, even some from on here which was nice. Alpine and McLaren/Lambo have large stands, tractors/classics and plenty of metal old and new on show, lots of foody stands also, worth a visit if you're nearby.
    Max Veloce

It is said that you never really get over deep emotional loss, but, over time your life begins to grow around it.