Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Cars owned

A few Italian, German and English

Thank you again all!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnfm View Post
    My place went from circa $900m to $580m. It has been interesting trying to fill a $320m sized hole.

If it gets any worse I will have to auction off my collection of trainers...
    Well we are all still waiting to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by S1ARM View Post
    I second that Mark we are all better off than most

Rosco youíll be fine just pay for your next car with frozen goods!

Petition done
    Sadly, I think frozen food is worth less than Bitcoin right now

Quote Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
    All good to read, it great that most of us can all survive through this, I think thereíll be a few good opportunities in buying up Pubs in the next year or two.
    You are absolutely right. When the BBL's and CBIL's all need repaying, this is when the truth will show!

Quote Originally Posted by InsBro View Post
    Signed

Need to do 1 for Insurance to - we didn't qualify for any of the rate rebates or anything just obviously Furlough but I didn't want service to drop off so didn't Furlough anyone.
    Did you lose out due to lockdown? Like Alex, we all do not know the full extent of other peoples losses as it is not our trades. Being naive, I would have thought that with annual insurance policies, you would have been ok, but I'm sure there is much more to it than that, as there always is?

Cars owned

Cayenne Turbo Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post

Did you lose out due to lockdown? Like Alex, we all do not know the full extent of other peoples losses as it is not our trades. Being naive, I would have thought that with annual insurance policies, you would have been ok, but I'm sure there is much more to it than that, as there always is?
    Yes we did mate all policies that are commission based some have halved due to reduced sums insured, vehicles etc but with more work involved for the guys to do. Vehicle accident claims have reduced so less work to do there but thefts have increased almost 10 fold
    Another PW bespoke motor scheme goes live May 2018! still with track day cover
    www.Paceward.com

Bespoke insurance solutions for businesses , HNW & petrol heads

Cars owned

You forgot to mention liability policies! They have gone up considerably too.

Cars owned

1970 911 2.2E, (my only interesting car!) 1978 Moto Guzzi (owned from new) and my dodgy daily whatev

Signed Steve.

I appreciate the problems for you. I am a one man band as you know, I was able to make some adjustments and stay working, which is good as I could not get anything worth a carrot from any of the relief schemes.

Hope the business comes back soon!

Cars owned

Thanks Simon and I am glad you got yourself sorted, good on you!