Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Cars owned

Some 'leccy thing and some dinosaurs that run on prawn juice.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    This sims look fantastic. I have a lowly playseat with PS4 / project cars but do tick the Mclaren box with my 600LT though
    We started a year ago with the playseat and F1 on Xbox.

These Sims are a whole different level and great fun too, especially when racing with your mates
    Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage

Cars owned

991.1 RS aka El Chapo / Cayenne Turbo S / C1 Race Car

Quote Originally Posted by KnickeRS View Post
    We started a year ago with the playseat and F1 on Xbox.

These Sims are a whole different level and great fun too, especially when racing with your mates
    I've just been chatting to a friend about this and we agreed that the best single upgrade has been the actual rig and getting a proper sturdy one like these or other ones such as Sim Lab or Track Racer are a big improvement. But much like modifying a car, it's a slippery slope and could easily buy a 2nd hand race car for less - but then you can't race a real car every day and certainly not at any circuit.

And as Nick says, the added value of banter with friends really helps as that's something you can't do in real racing - not in the actual race. Can't have a beer in a real race too

Cars owned

yes

That looks very good. We're spoilt for choice now!

I too am on PS4 and Playseat contemplating an upgrade to a proper rig at some point.

Bought the recently new Assetto GT4 download but was annoyed to see that there is a slight delay between steering wheel input and the car turning on screen. If anybody knows about this being a PS4 related issue with a workaround please let me know!
    Catch me on IG at f1_oov

Cars owned

Quote Originally Posted by f1_oov View Post

I too am on PS4 and Playseat contemplating an upgrade to a proper rig at some point.

Bought the recently new Assetto GT4 download but was annoyed to see that there is a slight delay between steering wheel input and the car turning on screen. If anybody knows about this being a PS4 related issue with a workaround please let me know!
    With other systems Richard, adjustment is available in the settings so the onscreen wheel can mimic your wheel. I’m sure the PS4 game will have the same.

Cars owned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by KnickeRS View Post
    With other systems Richard, adjustment is available in the settings so the onscreen wheel can mimic your wheel. I’m sure the PS4 game will have the same.
    Thanks Nick...will look
    Catch me on IG at f1_oov

Cars owned

Discovery L200 Barbarian

This looks like a great setup. Would probably need to rig up some sort of electric fence to keep the kids off it.

Cars owned

Quote Originally Posted by David Moss - Apollo View Post
    This looks like a great setup. Would probably need to rig up some sort of electric fence to keep the kids off it.
    Only because they’d embarrass you. My 11yr old is quicker than me on whatever we both try and im not so bad !

Cars owned

More Lambos than Moz

Welcome James, what a very small world...I brought the Milltek sim off you a couple of weeks ago!!
    Ive got five Lambos. That makes me way cooler than Moz. Or just greedy?

Cars owned

Clubsport Simulator Pro II Simulator -- McLaren 12C

Quote Originally Posted by Zakttroy View Post
    Welcome!! Love the look of those sims.

Fellow Mclaren guy here. Sort of.

Love that 12C. Is that an MSO bumper?
    Sure is, MSO bumper makes a hell of a difference and it's the only one I've seen! Haller's old car from Owner's club FB group

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
    This sims look fantastic. I have a lowly playseat with PS4 / project cars but do tick the Mclaren box with my 600LT though
    Awesome car Andy! PC is a big step up for realism and can even get the 600LT on there 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Keenan View Post
    Welcome. Fellow
    McLaren owner and sim enthusiast. Been Siming for a year now and love it. Superb for lockdown night races.
    Neat setup there! The sports come a long way in last 5 years and will keep going...lots of fun for all!

Quote Originally Posted by David Moss - Apollo View Post
    I can leave a few loose power connections if you need to deliver a little shock

Quote Originally Posted by Hazy View Post
    Welcome James, what a very small world...I brought the Milltek sim off you a couple of weeks ago!!
    Very small world Adam!
    Turnkey Professional Grade Racing Simulators. Designed With You in Mind. Trusted by Pros. https://www.fpzero.co.uk

Cars owned

Clubsport Simulator Pro II Simulator -- McLaren 12C

Quote Originally Posted by f1_oov View Post

A number of our clients are in the British GT pack on Assetto now! Input lag and refresh rate are killers on Consoles/TVs - one of the biggest benefits of PC. Drop me a message/email and we can get you enjoying the GT4 cars more (and practicing on more tracks)
    Turnkey Professional Grade Racing Simulators. Designed With You in Mind. Trusted by Pros. https://www.fpzero.co.uk