Cars owned

Lambo Performante, Lambo Urus, Dimma 205GTi Turbo, Golf GTi Mk8

Default New Site Sponsor - Apollo Capital FINANCIERS OF THE WORLD'S FINEST CARS

Please be upstanding for our latest Forum Sponsor - Apollo Capital - Financiers of the World's Finest Cars.

www.ApolloCapitalGroup.co.uk

Some of you will remember Andy King from Oracle Finance from a few years back?. Well he's back in the game with Apollo Capital based out of Harrogate & London and focused at the higher end of the market (where Oracle used to be before becoming a bit more mainstream chasing volumes).

I will let Andy pop on here and say more. Their new banner advert should be up soon too.
    I've got two Lambo's, that makes me well cool

Cars owned

🇮🇲⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️🇮🇲

No excuses now lads, get buying those cars
    Manx Missile 2

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
    Cars owned

some

c'mon then what's the deal?

Cars owned

Audi & Beemers

I thought this was about David!

Cars owned

Current Cars; RangeRover Vogue 2019 LandRover Discovery 2018 Tesla Model X 2019

Good morning Gents,

Thanks to Steve, Henry, and Nick for the warm welcome.

Excited to be back in the game, thought it would be prudent to give a little insight into what we are all about and how we aim to be different from your previous financing relationships, and perhaps sell the virtues to those of you yet to be convinced that it is worth considering.

The biggest benefit I can offer is experience, I have been in the prestige, sports, and classic car finance industry my whole working life, I love what I do and have built great relationships throughout the finance world and motor trade along the way. Like you all, no doubt, I am passionate about cars and doing what I do I get to talk about them all day. Naturally, living and breathing the car industry gives me a feel for what the market is doing and what is good and bad news.

It really is good to talk so if you are considering a change of car, or perhaps you are just interested in assessing your current car situation for opportunities for refinance/equity release/balloon refinance please give me a call on 01423590242. In the spirit of partnership please mention the forum and we will work out a discount/perk for you.

I'm new to the forum and IT is not my specialty, but i'm looking forward to getting involved in some of the discussions on here and perhaps offer a different perspective and share where possible (GDPR/Data Protection) some examples of what we have been doing.

Speak soon, Andy King.

Cars owned

Brabus G63 Widestar Previous - H20 COS - Dimma Cosworth 205 Fezza, Moz's 1st Lambo back in the day

Eh Up Andy - Last time we spoke, you were just starting Oracle!!!!! Time flies......
    Member since 2006, though had 14 yr hiatus and can't remember my old username!!

Cars owned

Current Cars; RangeRover Vogue 2019 LandRover Discovery 2018 Tesla Model X 2019

Hi Iain, time certainly does fly, looking at your cars owned it appears you have been busy in the meantime, great selection. Would be good to have a catch up at some point. I hope you are keeping well?