Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Cars owned

Honda S2000, Porsche 911sc

Quote Originally Posted by JBakes View Post
    How's it beading?
    Itís alright . Will get the viddys uploaded this evening and you can see for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars owned

If it goes down in value as quick as a tramp on cold chips then I buy it!

I get the same result with wet coat every few washes.
    Full as a fat birds knickers

Cars owned

991.2 GTS, '79 928 5-spd, E46 M3 manual, 996 GT3 Manthey, 1992 VW T4 camper, '89 928 S4 manual

Lee, how do you rate G Techniq C1 and C2v3? These are the products I have in my locker and just wondered if Iím wasting my time with them in terms of longevity. I did my 1979 Porsche 928 Manual (the one in the Harryís garage video) with it and it still beads beautiful 18 months later but that car is kept in a garage and rarely gets dirty.

Cars owned

Yup, good products, excellent combination. Just make sure the C1 is reasonably fresh. They are also good for applying to PPF's and matt finish paints.

Quote Originally Posted by barchetta_boy View Post
    Lee, how do you rate G Techniq C1 and C2v3? These are the products I have in my locker and just wondered if Iím wasting my time with them in terms of longevity. I did my 1979 Porsche 928 Manual (the one in the Harryís garage video) with it and it still beads beautiful 18 months later but that car is kept in a garage and rarely gets dirty.

Cars owned

Okay, knackered now but I have 'thrown together' some footage from earlier today. Hope it helps and please feel free to ask questions but the answers may be a little drunk as I am about to crack in to the home brew and watch some telly.

Coolest guy on S9ís...cooler than Iceman off Top Gun
    Cars owned

Speciale,P1,PistaPiloti, 964Turbo,992TS,Alfaholics, GT40,Integrale,LaFerrari,Elite 503,

Looks really good - another big benefit of this ceramic coating I guess is that you wouldn't get water spots if you can't be arsed to dry the car?
    With black cars they can end up looking dirtier after a quick wash if you don't dry them.

Due to where I live and the impossibility of keeping a car clean generally snow foam and pressure wash off and leave it at that as a quick spruce up and being time limited that's about as good as it gets at home.

Cars owned

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Detailing View Post
    Yup, good products, excellent combination. Just make sure the C1 is reasonably fresh. They are also good for applying to PPF's and matt finish paints.
    I thought C1, C3, C5 were the same product. And really you need a flexible coating for ppf, rather than ceramic

Cars owned

Several...

So when you snow foam it do you literally have to rinse that off and its done, as simple at that or do you still need to do the 2 bucket thing and dry the car after?

Cars owned

Porsche 996

Clearly looking at that vid I had the wrong guy do my ceramic coating :-(

Cars owned

They are and yes CS and EXO are flexible, they have to be for plastic bumpers.
    Quote Originally Posted by 16-18 View Post
    I thought C1, C3, C5 were the same product. And really you need a flexible coating for ppf, rather than ceramic
    Last edited by Extreme Detailing; 23rd March 2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Cheese and biscuits.