Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: RR SVR for sale

Cars owned

A few Italian, German and English

Quote Originally Posted by InsBro View Post
    GLWS Steve

I'm about to do a little review on mine as I really cant believe how good it is and has surpassed all my expectations.
    Thanks Jeremy. They are fantastic cars. Until the Cayenne Turbo S comes along, I can't believe there is any other SUV that ticks as many boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by barchetta_boy View Post
    Steve, I quite fancy this but am worried it would come across as a little bit "flash".

I think I could only pull it off if I upgraded my watch to match - something like a solid gold Daytona. You don't know anyone who could help out with that do you and then maybe I could make the SVR work?
    LOL, too late for that my friend, already sold. Got an all black Hublot or my wife's Cellini Rolex you may take a liking too

Cars owned

The best pasty and 911 ever 😁

Well done in shifting this and just before Christmas too.

I really like these SVRs and certainly the quick blast I had in Nicks the other week was a real eye opener to me.
    Anyway, well done and may I ask what’s replacing this and all the others you are selling at the moment ? Have you got a big bucks car arriving soon.

Good luck anyway. H.
    Manx Missile 2

Cars owned

RRS SVR,

well done Steve on selling this. i would have loved it, but no need to upgrade mine just yet.
    when you get your next one can i spec it please as i will be the one buying it from you after

Cars owned

A few Italian, German and English

Eh, when did it sell? I'll phone my wife immediately!!!

Joel was talking about needing a Daytona, to which I replied I have sold them!