Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Cars owned

Honda S2000, Porsche 911sc

Hi Mike,
    It was tongue in cheek. Ceramic coatings have made my life easier, especially on the cars I maintain to the point I insist that they have some form of coating. Its a royal PITA to clean a car that is not maintained. In fact a BMW X6M that was recently protected I had to clean last week and it was a dream. Even the tar wiped off, which I was really surprised about. Cars at this time of year do get a lot of tar stuck to them off the road.

Glad to hear you are following me, whats your handle and I will make sure I return the favour.

Cars owned

Honda Nsx R NSX CIVIC EK9 Track car Mugen civic RR

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Detailing View Post
    Hi Mike,
    It was tongue in cheek. Ceramic coatings have made my life easier, especially on the cars I maintain to the point I insist that they have some form of coating. Its a royal PITA to clean a car that is not maintained. In fact a BMW X6M that was recently protected I had to clean last week and it was a dream. Even the tar wiped off, which I was really surprised about. Cars at this time of year do get a lot of tar stuck to them off the road.

Glad to hear you are following me, whats your handle and I will make sure I return the favour.
    Ha! Does make it easier. I run Minutia detailing. Cheers

Cars owned

Honda S2000, Porsche 911sc

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_csl View Post
    Ha! Does make it easier. I run Minutia detailing. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk