Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Cars owned

997 GT3 RS 4.0, McLaren 650S, 964 Turbo 3.6

Feel free to bring one of your cars along to Bruntingthorpe on 27th January. It will be a fun day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Woppum View Post
    This summer I would like to get all my cars together somewhere interesting with GFW. The vids and photos are amazing things to look back on in years to come I totally get the it.
    I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win - Ayrton Senna

Cars owned

Speciale 675LT 918 GT3RS GT3 GT8 TurboS Ginetta GT4 Exige Elise

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    The 488 took three attempts to get off the line and that delayed filming by 20 mins. When I tired to launch the 675LTS I hit the rev limiter and it didn't change into 2nd gear. Unfortunately we didn't have time to shoot it again so we decided to cut it out.
    I think thatís a bit naughty Mark as it perpetuates the rumours about Mac Reliability. Now 70,000 more people think an LT is unreliable... better to be honest and just show the results of a cock up imo... thatís also where the vbox would help out so itís not reliant on equal starts

Cars owned

991GT3RS👻 991TurboS 🐝 991GT2RS👹

Just to let you guys know this Thread is in a Public Viewing Area, please beware that Events could be gate crashed by unwanted folk if you openly discuss meeting with times , dates and venues.
    Manx Missile 2

Cars owned

I am a huge McLaren fan and I am on my 3rd McLaren. I had two 12C coupes and now own a 650S coupe. I continuously say good things about the cars and put my money where my mouth is. If you look at my YouTube channel we did a McLaren specific video with my 650S, a 675LTS and a 720S and said only good things about the cars. I think you are taking this YouTube stuff way to seriously. It's a bit of fun for me and should be for the viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by JBakes View Post
    I think thatís a bit naughty Mark as it perpetuates the rumours about Mac Reliability. Now 70,000 more people think an LT is unreliable... better to be honest and just show the results of a cock up imo... thatís also where the vbox would help out so itís not reliant on equal starts

Cars owned

Thanks Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Just to let you guys know this Thread is in a Public Viewing Area, please beware that Events could be gate crashed by unwanted folk if you openly discuss meeting with times , dates and venues.