Thread: M3 CSL for sale

Cars owned

I need to specify my cars! M3 CSL x 2 996 Turbo Ferrari 400 Golf R Land Rover Discovery

Default M3 CSL for sale

Regretfully selling my CSL as I have no time to enjoy it and another marginally more family friendly alternative should be arriving soon to take the space in the garage (full ad with pictures to follow soon).

Silver, 24k miles, full BMW service history, almost perfect paint and very, very good interior. New CSL kick plates come with the car along with the lightly milked originals which are still fitted. Wheels and tyres are also very good. Serviced a few months and miles ago at Peterborough BMW and full inspection done, including the boot, with no issues found.

Looking for low 70's to an S9'er, which should put it below the market according to the cars on Pistonheads.

I'll try and get some photos over the next few days but happy to answer any questions in the meantime.

Cars owned

991 RS, 991 Gen2 TurboS 🐝 GT2RS soon.

Good luck with your sale, I sold my CSL back in 2008 for 32k , looks like I should have held on for a decade. 😁
    Manx Missile 2

Cars owned

I need to specify my cars! M3 CSL x 2 996 Turbo Ferrari 400 Golf R Land Rover Discovery

Thanks. I sold my first one for about that too. In the context of current car prices I think the CSL is pretty good value for what you get, at least when you compare it to some of the 90's Fords, Audi's, Pug's and so on. Having said that I'd much rather cars depreciated in the way they used to as I really want a 360CS but cannot afford it.

Cars owned

CGT, SLR, Ford GT, Stradale, 599 HGTE, GT350R, GT390, Delorean BTTF, 246 Dino, 355, 550 Barchetta, R

wow, good luck buddy, mega money if you can get it.

Cars owned

E63S + C7 RS6

Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post
    wow, good luck buddy, mega money if you can get it.
    I remember nearly selling my CSL to you for 26 or 27k ! And even then you thought it was too steep
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein