Cars owned

I need to specify my cars! M3 CSL x 2 996 Turbo Ferrari 400 Golf R Land Rover Discovery

Default Detailer near Stamford?

Hi,
    Is anyone able to recommend a good mobile detailer around the Stamford / Peterborough area please?

I've tried a few local people but they're more in the valet style than proper detail, and don't do engine bays.

Thanks in advance
    Peter

in a house, with a garden.. and a (thatched) roof
    Cars owned

M3 CSL, R8, ML63 AMG, 911 GT3, 430 F1, X6, M5, RS4, plus a few more..

Give Ben Ancliff a call (on 07897 448298) - http://www.smartcleanvaleting.co.uk. Don't be confused by the name, he's a detailer who also cleans and valets cars.

Over the years I've waxed (excuse the pun) lyrically with him about the various types of detailing products on the market and he's used them all. Proper petrol-head and takes pride in his work. He's based in Cambridgeshire and doesn't charge silly money.
    Last edited by Steved; 27th February 2017 at 11:44 AM.

Cars owned

I need to specify my cars! M3 CSL x 2 996 Turbo Ferrari 400 Golf R Land Rover Discovery

Quote Originally Posted by Steved View Post
    Give Ben Ancliff a call (on 07897 448298) - http://www.smartcleanvaleting.co.uk. Don't be confused by the name, he's a detailer who also cleans and valets cars.

Over the years I've waxed (excuse the pun) lyrically with him about the various types of detailing products on the market and he's used them all. Proper petrol-head and takes pride in his work. He's based in Cambridgeshire and doesn't charge silly money.
    Many thanks. Will give him a call.

Cars owned

Bentley V8s, Cayman S, M3GTR racer, C43 AMG, Mini Countryman

Prestige detailing. Peterborough
    Better to be looking at it than for it

Cars owned

1977 Porsche 911, VW golf gttdi 130, Rovercoupe track car, Chevy RV

We have a guy coming to the workshop tomorrow to clean our Race car before we start to rebuild for the season. He is from Wittering, I cant remember his company name. I could not recommend him now, but if he does a good job I will get you his details.
    Steve 'Flatty' Johnson
    You will always be my best friend forever.

www.sakerengineering.co.uk

Cars owned

1977 Porsche 911, VW golf gttdi 130, Rovercoupe track car, Chevy RV

Quote Originally Posted by Steved View Post

This is the guy that has cleaned the race car, and has made a great job of it. I would recommend him.
    Steve 'Flatty' Johnson
    You will always be my best friend forever.

www.sakerengineering.co.uk

Cars owned

Quote Originally Posted by Dagdamor View Post
    This is the guy that has cleaned the race car, and has made a great job of it. I would recommend him.
    Many thanks.

Cars owned

Nissan R35 GT-R & Evo IX MR FQ-360 - neither are stock!

http://fiskeautomotive.com/

I recommend Simon. He's done some great work on my GTR and is based in Beds. He will travel also ...