Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Cars owned

675LT, RRSVR, 560SEC, CivicR GrpN, 1098R & 996SPS, GSXR 750WP

That's one 'ell of a selfie stick that is Dan !
    THE BEST ARGUMENT AGAINST DEMOCRACY IS A FIVE MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH THE AVERAGE VOTER !

Cars owned

No supercars yet!

Tis indeed. Bit of a handful to manage at full extension, especially at the angle I was holding it at to take that!

Excellent bit of kit for doing the plan view shots though, as you know those have been a problem point for a while, I was having to rely on there being some suitable vantage point in the area from which to shoot from. I tried a drone but the wide angle lenses they come with are not ideal and there's so much red tape involved with flying one commercially (not to mention restrictions on where it can be used) that it just wasn't worth it.

I can pop this mast up anywhere I like and no-one will bat an eyelid, the only time it's not advisable to use it is in a thunderstorm!

Cars owned

No supercars yet!

Product Update!

As of today our fully personalised 'Technical Series' blueprint product, where you work one to one with one of our artists to create a bespoke technical blueprint for your pride and joy, is now available exclusively on the large format A2/A1 sizes, priced at 349/549 inclusive of VAT and delivery.

Name:  Porsche 911 R (991).jpg
Views: 66
Size:  934.4 KB

The small format (A4/A3) plaques will now be available with our new 'Design Series' artwork!

Name:  Porsche 911 R.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  924.4 KB

Featuring the same high quality artwork and premium materials as the technical series, but with a much more limited array of options and customisation, we are now able to offer these at a much more attractive price!

A4 - 79
    A3 - 99

Customisation (chose LHD/RHD and add number plate and VIN) is 20 on both sizes.

We'll be rolling out new manufacturer catalogues for the Design Series over the next few months, in the meantime if anyone would like to order one of these for a model existing in our Technical Series Catalogue,, just let me know and I will sort it out for you!

Cars owned

No supercars yet!

Just had this sent in, direct from the desk of one Andreas Preuninger....

Name:  image1 (002).jpg
Views: 59
Size:  1.48 MB

Cars owned

A few Italian, German and English

Wow, maybe an in road with Porsche?

Cars owned

No supercars yet!

Don't worry, I'm on it!

Working on something with Ferrari too, I want the big three on the customer list by the end of the year.